Sunday, November 6, 2011

Can you imagine?


So the challenge at Squigglefly this week was to create a card but not to use any patterned paper. I started out thinking "Ah that's easy". Not so my friend!
I'm so used to starting out my projects because the cute paper ignites my imagination.
Well this week I had to create on my own.

Here's my card.
I used the image from Squigglefly called "Funky Bunny". I know it works at Easter but how about for some bunny's birthday?
I flocked the bunny's tail, added jewels on the bow, dotted the bow with Stickles, found some old buttons in the button can, and made a bow from antique silk ribbon.

Pretty cute...don't cha' think?

Stop by and see the new artists at Squigglefly. Meytal, Rachel Goble, and Gemma Mortlock.
Be sure to check out the wonderful new images!

4 comments:

  1. Turned out fabulous, Jane! Love the colors you chose. That little purple button is just the cutest touch, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really adorable card Jane! I love how you used the ribbon and buttons. Your sentiment is cute too. Great job on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jane- Love that bunny and the purple and turquoise is a fabulous color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet Jane! Love the colors and cute bunny!
    smiles,Deena

    ReplyDelete